Popular Post

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

powerpuff girls blossom

images girls and a monster”, powerpuff girls blossom. image of PowerPuff Girl Z
  • image of PowerPuff Girl Z



  • dogking
    08-14 02:56 PM
    there is always risk. If the PERM is denied, the RIR will be denied as well, that is the procedure for conversion cases. You can re-file 6 months later.
    I just had my PERM filed. My job hasn't changed and I have 2 years left. My lawyer said it's worth to try. Now I have my finger crossed.

    rb_248, after you filed the conversion how long for you to got it approved?





    wallpaper image of PowerPuff Girl Z powerpuff girls blossom. ubbles butter cup and lossom
  • ubbles butter cup and lossom



  • go_guy123
    10-02 01:51 PM
    Can someone on this forum please let me know if i can keep my Canadian PR after my 485 is approved?
    I dont think approval is going to come that soon for me (I am in EB3 category PD 09/06).
    Reason i have asked the above question is because i have my Canadian PR and i know that i can stay outside canada for 3 yrs out of 5 years to maintain PR.
    Incase, 485 does not approve in 3 years, then i have to move to Canada to maintain my PR (no option left).
    But incase,485 does gets approved within 3 yrs then i will be in a fix as to whether i should keep PR or GC.
    Now if there is an option to keep both, then it is gr8, but what if there is no option. i certainly dont want to loose my Canadian PR as i think in long term Canadian Citizenship is better.

    Someone please respond.

    Long term US citizenship is far better. No confusion about that.
    If you have a GC/US citizenship job opportunities are far far more in US.
    I know because I live in Canada and worked on H1B in US and also worked in India.

    Well for Canadian citizenship you need to physically stay 3 years in the last 4 years.
    Coming back to reality EB3-India with PD of 2006, getting GC in the next 3 years is a pipe dream (really what are you smoking ? I also want to try that) without a piecemeal bill passed for visa recapture etc.

    The strategy would be to make move to Canada after 2.5 years or so (unless your spouse is a Canadian citizen).





    powerpuff girls blossom. x traction powerpuff girl
  • x traction powerpuff girl



  • sweet_jungle
    01-10 04:39 AM
    I am interested in exploring the AC-21 option.
    My sponsoring company is a big company and I think they wont revoke 140. 140 was approved in 2006. 485 filed in july,2007.

    Any recommendation for AC-21 attorneys?

    Can an attorney force me to file AC-21 even if i dont want to?





    2011 ubbles butter cup and lossom powerpuff girls blossom. It#39;s the Powerpuff Girls
  • It#39;s the Powerpuff Girls



  • kaisersose
    03-19 02:58 PM
    There are several instances when a denial notice was sent, but the website continued to show the status as pending.

    So if a denial letter has been received, then the website status means nothing.



    more...


    powerpuff girls blossom. PowerPuff Girls Blossom
  • PowerPuff Girls Blossom



  • payur
    04-11 10:26 AM
    Go for consulting job where you can stick to one company and continue your gc process. You will get better paid, you will meet more people, you will learn more and once you get green card you will have options to choose from the contacts.





    powerpuff girls blossom. Blossom - Powerpuff Girls
  • Blossom - Powerpuff Girls



  • nogc_noproblem
    03-16 12:37 PM
    Well said, if we always worry about the exceptions, then there won�t be any peace in life.

    I am not sure why folks make such a big deal about this. Just because one or two people had a nasty experience with an officer does not mean traveling on a valid AP document is a significant risk. For that matter if you try to reenter on H1b you could have problems. I have reentered the US on about 10-12 occasions over the years. On J1, On H1, On AP. Funny enough my worst experience was on H1b (that too just a mean officer demanding my petition documents..........not sure what he meant to this day) anyway.
    So the moral of the story is that travel out of the USA always involves a small element of risk, but that should not deter one from living their life.
    As for the people who move on and work for another employer using A21, here too you are within the law, and if you are worried about it you can keep a copy of AC21 or a letter from your lawyer and your current employer along with your paystubs and your approved labor/140/filed 485 with you. Of course, you never present all that to the officer unless asked. And be polite and courteous, remember it is a privilege to enter this country, once we are citizens it will become our right.
    Interestingly, one time when I mentioned that I reside in Michigan, the officer corrected me to say I was staying there and could use reside once my 485 was approved. To me it was semantics, but hey..........
    Life is too short for stressing over things like this. You were granted AP for a reason.............to travel, unless something untoward happens with your 485 during this time(unlikely) not much is likely to go wrong at entry.
    Happy travels folks, quit worrying so much and live your lives.



    more...


    powerpuff girls blossom. PowerPuff Girls Blossom
  • PowerPuff Girls Blossom



  • Powersa
    07-09 09:21 PM
    There is a story that all flowers received will be forwarded to injured service members at a medical center.





    2010 x traction powerpuff girl powerpuff girls blossom. girls and a monster”,
  • girls and a monster”,



  • Nil
    11-04 01:34 PM
    {As per 8 C.F.R. � 204.5(e) in order to transfer your old I-140 priority date on to the new I-140, you have to ensure that the old I-140 is approved and will not be revoked by the employer or the USCIS. You have to then file a new PERM, once this is approved file a new I-140 and request that the PD of the old I-140 be ported to the new I-140. This is the process. }

    Thank You for clarifying.
    After the new PERM is approved, is it possible to actually premium process the new I-140?



    more...


    powerpuff girls blossom. Powerpuff Girls Z
  • Powerpuff Girls Z



  • snathan
    09-30 09:35 AM
    Yes, I am a USC, but the Fiance Visa would mean she has to go back to China and wait.

    Its possible the IO at POE can deny the entry. So its advisable to get married and follow your attorney's guide.





    hair It#39;s the Powerpuff Girls powerpuff girls blossom. mah name is BuBbLeS
  • mah name is BuBbLeS



  • NELLAIKUMAR
    02-16 03:20 PM
    Hi Nayekal,
    I am in the same situation as you. My wife's employment is expected to end in the Middle of March.

    1. Is it necessary to have receipt number from I-539 in hand by the time the employment is ending or is it ok to mail the I-539 after the employment end date. I am asking this since my H1 is up for extension after April 1st. I am trying to understand whether there is any risk in applying for my wife's COS H1-H4 along with my H1 extension. In this case, there would be gap of 15 days between my wife's last working day and when I plan to send documents for my H1 extension and my wife's H1-H4 COS.

    2. Also, if we change it to H4, is it the end of H1. Do we have the option of switching back to H1 at later date without having to go for a fresh H1.

    Can you please share your experience.

    Thanks....



    more...


    powerpuff girls blossom. lossom 002 Powerpuff Girls
  • lossom 002 Powerpuff Girls



  • payur
    03-10 07:37 AM
    I guess I should agree with Jerrome because I am going to India 2 weeks from now and My friend who recently had been to India mentioned the same. I have asked the same question to my immigration lawyer, I will post it when I get a reply.

    In mean time I have another question, My flight is from Chicago to Delhi, but I have to take a loacl flight from Miami to Chicago, all my international baggage check in's are at the Miami. My question here is should I surrender the I-94 at Miami since I am doing all my International baggage check in's or should it be in Chicago.

    Please let me know if anybody had this situation.

    -Success.





    hot PowerPuff Girls Blossom powerpuff girls blossom. Blossom - Powerpuff Girls
  • Blossom - Powerpuff Girls



  • aditik
    07-20 08:49 PM
    I know I have read it on the USCIS website...I'll get it for you


    Hi

    This is what is mentioned on the I-765 form.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765.pdf

    Check page number 9. It speaks about Interim EAD, and this document expires on 08/31/08. If they have stopped issuing Interim EADs how come it says the opposite on this document. Just wondering:confused:



    more...


    house ubbles - Powerpuff Girls powerpuff girls blossom. Powerpuff Girls - Bubbles
  • Powerpuff Girls - Bubbles



  • dummgelauft
    11-11 12:02 PM
    hey all i can't find where to post a new thread so hopefully I can hijack this quick.

    I called the USCIS number for info but can't speak to an operator.

    My wife is planning on traveling to hawaii in december. She will have her drivers license by then. She has her I-485, I-130, I-765 and some other M109109 (whatever that is).

    she wants to know if its ok for her to travel to hawaii (from florida). it's in the united states so i can't imagine there being an issue. she will be traveling to ohio later that month and to me its the same thing. I'm just trying to get the opinion from someone who would know for sure.

    thanks for any help!

    Hawaii is an outlying US state. Going to Hawaii should be no different than flying between two cities within continental US.





    tattoo Blossom - Powerpuff Girls powerpuff girls blossom. powerpuff girls logo.
  • powerpuff girls logo.



  • digital2k
    08-06 12:39 PM
    *



    more...


    pictures PowerPuff Girls Blossom powerpuff girls blossom. Boomer and Bubbles
  • Boomer and Bubbles



  • ragz4u
    06-22 02:26 PM
    IV core team itself is not active these day.

    Read my other post about what IV core is doing currently. Also, just FYI, we had a conference call last nite which went form 9.00 PM to 11.15 PM EST. And this was not the only call this week.

    We have already started looking beyond the CIR and so has QGA. Aman and Shilpa went to an important House Related event in DC and met with some of the house representatives (in person) whose names you see in immigration articles every single day!

    So, in a nutshell, I am happy to see the initiative by Ghost to take IV further. Please support him instead of trying negate it!

    Do not forget that the only other option to fighting for our rights is to keep quiet and suffer daily for years. There is not a single person in the core team and nor many members in IV who are willing to give up before a good fight.





    dresses Blossom - Powerpuff Girls powerpuff girls blossom. Bubbles Powerpuff-Girls-cn05.
  • Bubbles Powerpuff-Girls-cn05.



  • gjoe
    01-03 04:38 PM
    I think USCIS process cases based on the I485 RD. The IO gets the file and he approves if everything is ok with the file and assigns a visa number if it is available, they generally don't care about the PD because they don't want to go back and review the same file. They are doing their best to complete work on a file in one go instead of putting it through multiple queues and re-visiting the case again and again. Bottomline they are working effeciently by using their manpower more productively instead of going back and forth on the 1 million I485 files.

    This is my take on the processing statergy used by USCIS. If everything was as mentioned in the manual they would have answered this question in an FAQ like they did for the July'07 receipting updates and FAQ's.

    I maybe wrong, but the trend suggests what I have mentioned.



    more...


    makeup Powerpuff Girls Z powerpuff girls blossom. ubbles - Powerpuff Girls
  • ubbles - Powerpuff Girls



  • prasadn
    04-20 02:34 PM
    Since we got conflicting/confusing answers we went to San Diego, parked our car at the border, walked across the border and walked back in with a new I-94. It was an easy process and took about an hour.





    girlfriend powerpuff girls logo. powerpuff girls blossom. ASIAnime :: Anime Digital
  • ASIAnime :: Anime Digital



  • viswanadh73
    01-04 08:47 AM
    hi gjoe,
    thanks for your reply. now EB3 Priority dates are gone back to 2001. say there is no visa numbers available after the 485 applications processed which are submitted in july and aug 2007. then waht they do? they have to keep the processed applications aside untill the visa numbers available right? so at that time which one become priority is Labour filing date or 485 RD?





    hairstyles lossom 002 Powerpuff Girls powerpuff girls blossom. Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z
  • Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z



  • mvinayam
    08-06 12:45 PM
    Hi,

    Any clues or guess when I-140 premium processing will be back. Need it asap inorder to file H1 extension :( .

    Thanks
    MV





    divakarr
    09-05 10:49 AM
    She checked my file over 20 minutes and also talked to her supervisor. they thought USCIS maybe lost my application somewhere. right now, I am waiting response from NSC for my application. I really do not know what need to do.

    wish I am the only bad luck one here and good luck to everyone.





    lostinbeta
    09-05 10:16 PM
    Thanks Hojo.

    www.voidix.com and www.spoono.com have good tutorials.